Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Absolute Actualization Method

Just reflecting on the past several months has brought me to recognize certain society needs
"Presence" and "Balance"
WhaWhWkdfjmWhat does it mean to be present? Self-aware?
grounded? "Have you been 'checking yourself'? Not tearing yourself
apart with criticism, but allowing yourself just to "be" whatever is pure and
natural. If you find anger, be with it. Not acting it out, but "be" with the feelings.
mean to be present? Are self-aware or does it go deeper?


I just completed my application for a school based out of Berkley, CA~~"The Ridwan School"
The "work", Diamond Heart Approach, is quite the study of presence and truth of our "true nature" beyond other society concepts/idealizations. In the raw essence of what it means to be human stripped of ego's wrath of judgements and complaints.

I attended a retreat for "the work". My first day of arriving at Asilomar invited me to create poetry to describe my inner digestion of "presence"

Diamond Heart Approach, How it is "Working In My Life"
Listening to my heart
~Presence~

Free from expectation I followed my heart.
Slowly as if a hand on my shoulder
Ever so gently,
Turning my body
Ever so intently.
My eyes immediatley focused upon a tree,
with branches reaching out to the heavens.
Without the feelings of a tree
Arms reaching
~ Look Up~Look Up
I see you,
I hear you
Your finally here
Thank you for seeing me.

On this retreat (Diamond Heart Approach) I am not a participant officially (yet)

I am here with my partner.. I will join this group in Oct.
Never the less.. I am here. Here I am I am only a "tag along" Yet feel as though my roots go deep within this work. My soul rejoices and my mind is enchanted in gratitude. I have arrived Meant to be here
~ Present
Still Smiling, Glowing, and Tingling

7:30am Stroll

The fog is lifting along with my spirit
To the depths of life's fullest rewards, being "present"
Feeling the warmth
Breathing the air
Stillness

These may or may not make a lot of sense to you as I may be merged in the dialogue of A.H.Almaas pen name for the creator of Diamond Heart Approach (from Kiwait,originally his --Ridwahn School in Berkley and talks given at schools in Colorado) He has is own dictionary online for his readers to use in understanding his take on everyday words.. to get his perspective on such words as: Presence,Essence, Pearl qualities, etc.. I am new to this work but a natural using my Flowing way of feeling my way to essence and intuition/imagination...

2 comments:

SovereignStupidity said...

i am curious how your ridhwan experience is going?

i have been reading the books by almaas and connect to them on a deep level but i know very little about the ridhwan school.

Vala Dawn said...

Great Experience~~

Im free spirit and enjoy being away from monetary commitments..ie. Ridhwan School.. lol

I am doing Nei-Gung "Kun-Lun"
This is quite deep
kunlunbliss.com



happy journeys~ Vala